Life insurance — it’s protection for your family and peace of mind for you.
Life doesn’t come with any guarantees. That’s why there is life insurance. Life insurance helps provide some financial security in the event of the unthinkable. With each payment you know you’re helping to protect your family with a way to help cover medical bills, funeral costs, mortgage or rent, college tuition and many other living expenses. That’s peace of mind for you knowing that regardless of what happens, you’ve provided for them.
Life insurance can be very affordable, even when you have a tight budget. We make it easy to find the right solution for you by understanding more about your life and your overall financial goals.
Buying Life Insurance for the First Time?
Follow these easy steps to get started.
- See our personalized options and build a plan for life insurance that works for you.
- Access the How much life insurance do I need calculator to get an idea of how much coverage you need to protect your family’s way of life if something were to happen to you.
- If you already know that you need term life insurance, find out how affordable it is with a term life insurance quote now.
- Talk to an Allstate Personal Financial Representative near you to help evaluate your life insurance needs. Your agent will make the options easier to understand, review how much life insurance you need and determine how you can fit it into your budget.
Dependable, low-cost protection.
- Provides coverage for a specific period of time.
- Often the most affordable life insurance option.
- Payment amounts don’t change for the guaranteed premium period.
Insurance that’s meant to last your lifetime.
- Provides coverage and premiums that are both guaranteed to stay the same.
- Accumulates cash value that you can access when it’s available.
- Builds additional value, similar to dividends, with a feature called “excess credits”.